GECO EXPO 2022 is aimed at all those who wish to create synergies and learn about trends presented by leading companies, startups, institutions, organizations, universities and research groups, but also to deal with those who care about the present and the future of the environment and of people. For these reasons we have chosen a slogan that could represent our community:
Sustainability is the starting point from which all economic and social issues will develop, which will be dealt with within the event. Take part to GECO EXPO means becoming part of a community on sustainability and innovation.
The participation of visitors – both B2C and B2B – is free, just register in a few simple steps to get the access to the virtual platform and enjoy all the contents and exhibition areas.
Who will you meet?
- COMPANIES – START UP – ASSOCIATIONS from different economic, productive and social sectors but all with a single purpose: promote sustainable ideas, solutions, products and services.
- BUYERS & SELLERS B2B, DECISION MAKERS with whom create relationships and expand your network. Participation in GECO generates added value that evolves and continues after the event.
- PRESS MEDIA, JOURNALISTS & CONTRIBUTORS there will be numerous journalists, representatives of national newspapers, online magazines, sector magazines and bloggers dealing with the theme of sustainability or specific topics. GECO Expo will be an opportunity to learn about the newest proposals presented by the exhibitors and a lot of topics and contents that look to the future.
- VISITORS B2C activists, enthusiasts or simply curious, GECO Expo welcomes all who have an interest or the desire to know and keep up to date themself on sustainability, with concrete actions or services and products. A virtual fair where you can collect all the information necessary to start a path that makes everyday life more green and sustainable.
Economic sectors involved:
- Renewable Energy – Production and distribution of wind, solar, geothermal, hydroelectric energies
- Tourism – Sustainable, territorial, international, biodiverse
- Mobility – Sharing and electric vehicles, smart cities, business travel
- Ecofood – Agritech, packging, transport and distribution
- Circular Economy – Recycling, ewaste, business cooperation, upcycling